Christmas at the Farm
Grown/Raised by us, here on the farm, while supplies last
Pre-cut Christmas Trees
Freshly Cut Christmas Trees. Free, dated ornament with the purchase of a tree.
- Premium Balsam Fir, Fraser Fir & White Pine
- Natural (Unsheared) Balsam
Handcrafted Wreaths & Swags
All made by our daughter, Lilly
- 3 different sizes of handcrafted wreaths
- Multiple sizes of handcrafted swags
Locally handcrafted, in 25' rolls
- Balsam ($35)
- Balsam, Pine & Cedar $50
Porchpots & Greenery Arrangements
Handcrafted here at the farm
- Porch Pots
- Smaller decorative arrangements for tables, mantles, etc...
- Bough Bundles
- Birch Sticks
Full Gift Shop | Stone Coop Market
Inside our Stone Coop Market, we are decked out for the holidays.
Semi-Live Nativity starting Black Friday 11/24
In our barnyard, we have an assortment of animals with a beautiful, elegant silhouette of the nativity. This year's animals will include: Sheep, goats, cows & a donkey. For looking at only, not a petting zoo.
Festivities starting Black Friday 11/24
- Hot Cocoa
- Campfire starts at 4 pm w/marshmallow roasting
- Smores kits available for purchase
- Things turn magical when we turn on the Christmas lights at 4 pm. If you want the Hallmark experience, we suggest waiting until the sun starts to set (sunsets can be STUNNING here!)